License period

View previous topic View next topic Go down

License period

Post by Ruhe on 8/7/2010, 23:36

Mike,

a question regarding license period (1, 2 or 3 years): a 3 yrs license is also valid for upcoming versions (regardless of major or minor) during this period - the license is also valid for version 2011, 2012.. of RVS? Or is it the period the license is valid for the ordered version (currently 2010) only?
Ruhe
Valued Member
Valued Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: License period

Post by Ruhe on 3/8/2010, 17:05

Coldmoon sent me a PM regarding my question and I'm allowed to publish it:

[...] I need to get the answer to your question from the sales team. Due to the current summer holiday schedule, I will not have a comprehensive answer for you until next week.

Without being able to give you the specifics I can say that you would be upgrading (no additional licensing) within the specific product line (3x-3x). As Lite 2011 will be a new product line, you will need licensing to begin with and then upgrades/updates would be similar for Lite 2012, etc
Ruhe
Valued Member
Valued Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/8/2010, 20:03

Admin note I'm glad that you mentioned it because it's essential to have permission when publishing the contents of a pm Smile

Ruhe wrote:Coldmoon sent me a PM regarding my question and I'm allowed to publish it:

[...] I need to get the answer to your question from the sales team. Due to the current summer holiday schedule, I will not have a comprehensive answer for you until next week.

Without being able to give you the specifics I can say that you would be upgrading (no additional licensing) within the specific product line (3x-3x). As Lite 2011 will be a new product line, you will need licensing to begin with and then upgrades/updates would be similar for Lite 2012, etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruhe on 26/1/2011, 13:41

After contacting their support (on 25 Jan 2011) they told me that all updates and upgrades are free of charge during the license subscription period.
Ruhe
Valued Member
Valued Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top