Free License Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free License Giveaway

Post by ssj100 on 22/7/2010, 11:12

Zero_One from BluePoint Security is kindly giving out (up to) 10 licenses for free.

Each key is a 1 year activation. The key will allow activation on up to 2 machines.

For those interested, please post in this thread. The first 10 unique posters will receive their license via PM. Cheers.

Last edited by ssj100 on 29/7/2010, 09:51; edited 1 time in total

Drive SnapShot (on-demand)
ssj100
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://ssj100.fullsubject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Free License Giveaway

Post by LoneWolf on 23/7/2010, 01:58

Sounds good ssj100, I'd like to get in on a free lic and give BluePoint Security another go. (tried it a while back)
LoneWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocky on 23/7/2010, 12:06

I would like to try BluePoint Security. I have have been following your posts on another site and just found this, Looks Great, rocky

rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny on 29/7/2010, 15:56

Hello Smile

I would like to have one license for blue Point

Danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thanhtai2009 on 29/7/2010, 16:00

Can I have one? thank you

thanhtai2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BTOR on 29/7/2010, 16:02

HI , NEW HERE, THANKYOU FOR THIS GIVEAWAY.please do consider me nice security solution

"BluePoint Security Software gives you multiple layers of protection so you can search and surf the Internet, shop and bank online, watch videos, download music, documents and pictures, email and chat online - with confidence that your online world is safe from the bad guys. No other security solution gives you this level of continuous real-time protection and prevention – and when new threats are released every hour you can't afford to browse without it."

BTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paf on 29/7/2010, 16:03

Hi, thanks for this opportunity. I would like to try BluePoint. Please count me in. Cheers.

paf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BTOR on 29/7/2010, 16:03

people are really quick man here

BTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by siddarth on 29/7/2010, 16:13

hats off man what a security suite just read a review here

We first came across BluePoint Security about six months ago and thought at the time it seemed an innovative product. We have included it in our tests and it performs very well, in fact, it is an exceptional product, as is demonstrated by its performance in our last official test where it was the only full antimalware product to pass.

We have mentioned before about the increasing amount of malware being produced and the efforts of security vendors to keep up with this. One popular means employed by vendors is cloud technology which allows vendors to react to new malware faster and protect their customers against these threats more quickly. Whilst cloud technology helps increase detection efficiency, it still fails to solve the problem of protecting users from zero day threats.

The fundamental problem with traditional antivirus / antimalware applications is that they use black listing. This approach is somewhat like the law, which states you are innocent until proven guilty. This philosophy may be great for use in Human law, where it is rightly argued it is better to let ten guilty men go free than execute one innocent man, but not so good when applied to computers.

BluePoint Security 2010 takes a different approach in that it assumes all files are guilty – it intercepts the execution of every file on the system (on the premise that no file should be trusted) and checks it against a list of files it knows to be good. If the file is on its known good list, it allows it to execute, if it is not on the list, with default settings, it is then analysed using its cloud AM engine. If it is found to be malicious, it is blocked, if it is not found to be malicious, the user is given the option to allow the file to be run, with the caveat that the file is unknown. If the user chooses to execute the file, BPS will continue to analyse the file to detect malicious behaviour.

If BluePoint is set to not show alerts, the user is not given the opportunity to execute a file if it is unknown or found to be malicious. This approach ensures zero day or unique / custom malware is always blocked.

BluePoint Security 2010 was reviewed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit).

As BluePoint Security 2010 requires active internet connection to function properly because of their cloud based technology, internet connection was active during the review process.

We reviewed the latest version of BluePoint Security, version 1.0.7.99

Our reviewing process had three stages:

1. System Protection Test: we used live URL’s to download 50 Zero-Day malware samples and attempt to infect the system with them.

2. System Protection Static Test: in this test we used 50 samples of malware which were downloaded before, all files are being executed in real time.

3. Infected System Rescue Test: we used BluePoint Security 2010 on a system containing 10 active infections (Buzus, Hupigon, Inject, Koobface, Zbot, Bifrose, Pincav, Mudrop, Renos, Sasfis).

Result of our reviewing process:

System Protection Test: BluePoint Security 2010 successfully blocked all 50 Zero-Day samples from installing in real time.

System Protection Static Test: Blue BluePoint Security 2010 successfully blocked all 50 samples of malware from installing on the host system.

Infected System Rescue Test: BluePoint Security 2010 successfully remove all 10 active infections from the host system leaving no malicious/harmful traces behind.

Conclusion:

BluePoint Security 2010 showed some remarkable protection capabilities scoring 100% in all three stages of our reviewing process.

From the moment you install BluePoint Security 2010 it’s a smooth ride, it makes you feel like you have no Anti-Malware program at all, but make no mistake as soon as the real threat comes it is blocked instantly.

In using their “Bluecore” white list technology and complementing this with the best cloud antivirus engine we have seen to date, Bluepoint offers exactly the kind of protection users need these days.

The user interface is very clear and intuitive, the setting are also very simple. The product comes set with high settings by default so there is no need for any additional configuration. Upon detection BluePoint Security will show you the risk level (low, medium, high, severe) and if malicious the files will ether be deleted or quarantined.

BluePoint Security 2010 looks like a perfect choice for home and corporate users, Malware Research Group recommends this product.

source : here

hope i can get a license , thankyou

siddarth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fsr on 29/7/2010, 16:18

Can i have one please? Thanks! I would like to try this new cloud technology.

Last edited by fsr on 29/7/2010, 16:26; edited 1 time in total

fsr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruhe on 29/7/2010, 16:22

It seems some users just registered to get a license. Rolling Eyes
Ruhe
Valued Member
Valued Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fsr on 29/7/2010, 16:32

Speaking for myself i have been following this forum for sometime now, however until the moment i got nothing to say. Thanks Wink

fsr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret365 on 29/7/2010, 16:43

I would love to receive a free license.

Thank you.

secret365

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pachafafa on 29/7/2010, 16:44

thank s for this giveaway enter me in please.

pachafafa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj100 on 29/7/2010, 16:48

Well, that's all 10 licenses given away. Sorry pachafafa, but you just missed out. Thread will be closed soon. Those who won, please be patient as I issue out the licenses. Thanks.

EDIT: my mistake, pachafafa, you just made it. I counted fsr twice haha.

Last edited by ssj100 on 29/7/2010, 17:05; edited 1 time in total

ssj100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hassasin on 29/7/2010, 16:50

Great contest as well as a program. The perfect complement to DefenseWall which I already have:)
Regards Smile

hassasin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supersinger on 29/7/2010, 16:52

Ruhe wrote:It seems some users just registered to get a license. Rolling Eyes

yes it is a fact, but the other fact few like me came to know abou this forum and this giveaway through noaccount thanks to him for letting us know about this forum, and i hope telling/speaking the truth will not hurt Ruhe,

and thank-you for the giveaway sjj100 please if you can do count me in the 10 license

i would like to put some screen shots

seems like a good security would be happy to use it

regards

supersinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret365 on 29/7/2010, 16:58

Thanks sjj100 for this giveaway. Smile

I promise to visit your forum more often.

secret365

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj100 on 29/7/2010, 17:02

Sorry supersinger, but you just missed out. I actually have one personal license that I may consider giving away, but it seems I may be needing it given the testing I'll be doing on BluePoint Security now and in the near future (for example, see this bypass here:
http://ssj100.fullsubject.com/bluepoint-security-f16/bluepoint-security-bypassed-t219.htm#1565)

Anyway, I'll try to contact Zero_One and see if we can do another giveaway in the near future. Cheers.

ssj100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by supersinger on 29/7/2010, 17:16

ssj100 wrote:Sorry supersinger, but you just missed out. I actually have one personal license that I may consider giving away, but it seems I may be needing it given the testing I'll be doing on BluePoint Security now and in the near future (for example, see this bypass here:
http://ssj100.fullsubject.com/bluepoint-security-f16/bluepoint-security-bypassed-t219.htm#1565)

Anyway, I'll try to contact Zero_One and see if we can do another giveaway in the near future. Cheers.

it's alright ssj100 will stay with this forum, so i know i will always find a chance, yes i saw your test result, was a little surprised. will see what happens in future , nice forum , i was just in defense wall forum here , will look around for more informative threads

supersinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj100 on 29/7/2010, 17:23

Congratulations to the following winners:

LoneWolf
rocky
Danny
thanhtai2009
BTOR
paf
siddarth
fsr
secret365
pachafafa

That concludes the Giveaway. Thanks to everyone for participating!

ssj100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top