[ask] please help, how to unlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ask] please help, how to unlock

Post by drZerro on 18/7/2011, 15:44

I am an administrator of an internet cafe. I wanted to ask, how do I reset the password "shaddow defender" if I forget my password?

before using "shaddow defender" I use "deep freeze". now, I still tried first and have not installed "shaddow defender" on all computers. with intent, when there are problems with computer equipment will I give the "deep freeze". yes, because with the "deep freeze" I can open it via the software "undeep freeze".

not for evil. however, my purpose is only for emergencies, which if my own forgotten passwords from all client computers. need to know also, my work not only as an internet cafe administrator. therefore, I could not memorize so many passwords, if later, the password each client computer will I make a different between a single computer with other computers.

for example, the computer: 1 "shaddow_ # 1", the computer 2: "shaddow_ # 2". I created this thing is different, because just want to tighten the security of any computer. and the total computers in internet cafes I, totaling 25 computers. that where, every 3 months there is time for the treatment.

therefore, please kindly help or how to, how if I forgot my password "shaddow defender"? is for sure, do not suggest me to re install windows, because it is very inconvenient

thanks in advance
drZerro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ask] please help, how to unlock

Post by drZerro on 18/7/2011, 15:53

~ UPDATE ~

many articles have been me looking for. however, none of which produced results. and, I have tried, sent a message to "support@shadowdefender.com" but no answer. is there any similar software like that which serves to unlock the password?

through the "Safe Mode" even this way can not. because I intend to restrict user access to "safe mode"

sorry, this is not for evil. however, for the prevention and repair, if your computer requires an update when and where "maybe" I forgot the password.

how can someone sell a product but does not provide guidance ?????. is this not a strange thing??
drZerro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18/7/2011, 16:43

drZerro, You probably don't have bad intentions but these are not the sort of questions to ask on an open security forum. As far as support goes Shadow Defender has been dead for a long time, the older versions are still usable to the extent that the software works but the support component expected in a security software is absent because the original developer Tony is missing. We are not even sure that the new version is by the same developer or if it has been stolen/hacked/cracked, because there is no support or communication.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drZerro on 18/7/2011, 17:15

thanks for the reply, Patrick Smile .

then, what should I do?
via Google.com, I know, because it has a lot of articles telling about "Tony, the creator of" the disappeared somewhere. but, can you help me personally? how to "unlock" Shadow Defender without destroying it? (via private message is not a problem)

or, if there is no answer, I will still use Deep Freeze. though a bit dangerous because it has many tools of destruction Deep Freeze. Mad

although you know, Deep Freeze is a very tedious and annoying

Last edited by patrick on 18/7/2011, 19:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : although you know, Deep Freeze is a very tedious and annoying)
drZerro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18/7/2011, 19:20

drZero
The reason I answered your post in red was because it was an admin note...I might reply to other posts not in red. As far as I remember, I think Tony told me that if you forgot your password , that was it.

Back to top Go down

Post by drZerro on 18/7/2011, 21:19

okay. This last question.
possible, through a search on Google.com I can "at least" looking for him. yaps, because I know, Google is my best friends santa . but, a little ignorance on TONY. namely: what is the name length? true "TONY" is her real name? whether "TONY" have a website / blog? whether "TONY" owner of the website "SD"?

purpose I ask: at least, he certainly left its mark on Google (or another search engine)

maybe, if you're willing to answer some questions also this:
what type of programming that is in use "SD"? (C + +, JAVA, Pascal, Visual Basic or what?)

purpose I asked: "I will make Unlocker for this software, even if this effort takes a long time and may be difficult."

Unlocker for the "DF", there is, why to "SD" nothing at all ! lol!

and, also made ​​sure that Tony himself has the tools to unlock or reset the SD. but, because of something or another he did not mention the SD website.

*) DF : Deep Freeze - SD : Shadow Defender
drZerro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/7/2011, 16:10

Tony (as we know him) has been missing for some time, you may see some old posts from him on Wilders, I'm sorry I can't answer your other questions because I don't know. The Shadow Defender forum at shadowdefender.com is no longer working because of a bug in the phpbb. Whoever is running that site now has not repaired the board.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnrey on 29/10/2012, 08:31

this might help
myrepairguide.blogspot.com/2012/10/disableuninstall-shadow-defender.html

johnrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down